Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission in original, has not been already published and is not being evaluated by any other journal.
- Files for submission are in Microsoft Word (maximum size 2MB)
- Text is single-spaced, size 12 font; figures and tables are included as supplementary documents.
- The text follows the style and reference standards described in Instructions for Authors.
- Identification of authorship was removed from the file and the option Properties in Microsoft Word.